Monday, March 24, 2008

Modesty Dresses (in real life!)


We finally have some photos of our more modest dresses. The one above was sent to us from Alyssa, who, some eight weeks before her wedding date, wasn’t too thrilled with the velvet bridesmaid dresses she had previously selected from another vendor. She ordered a bunch of Modesty Long Sleeve Tops/A-Line Skirt dresses for her bridesmaids from us. The dresses shown are in Brick Red Satin. We also supplied a little additional fabric, free of charge, for the girls’ dresses.

2 comments:

dbrown said...

It is nice to know that you will make modest dresses for the wedding party. I notice your styles would be great for the bride having a beach wedding or one just looking for a casual wedding dress. I will include a link from my website to you for brides looking for this service. I help brides find their perfect dress through my website at www.perfect-wedding-dress-finder.com

Anonymous said...

I love the concept of your website! I have never had so much fun putting outfits together online. As a plus-size Christian woman who is an aspiring gospel artist, I am always looking for beautifully modest dresses to wear for church or formal events that DON'T look frumpy. I love the 4 top options that you have (the 2 square necks and 2 jewel necks) for the stylishly modest ones like myself. And they are SO affordable! I look forward to the chance to use your services, and I will be sure to recommend this website to anyone I know. By the way, look at some dresses from the 1940s through mid 1960s, and you'll have even more inspiration and styles available for the stylish modest. Thank you so much for this site, and may God bless you to continue your business!