Saturday, August 04, 2007

Skorch Magazine Article

We’re happy to be featured in this month’s (August ’07) issue of Skorch Magazine. About 30 clicks in there's an interview with us. Skorch is an online magazine that features fashion tips and advice for plus-size women. The editors of the magazine fell in love with our website and asked us a few questions about how we came into being and our ability to provide Celebrity Inspired dresses for plus-size women. Besides my incorrect use of the word “jive” (should've been "jibe", oh well), I think the interview went well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Howie,

For whatever reason your web site isn't fully accessible to me :-( Not sure if it's me or you but either way, I've been desperately trying to find a number or email or something for you (the contact section is one of the ones that never loads). My wedding is next June, I was interested in fabric swatches-- can you post the contact info somewhere on the blog or else (not sure if my email comes up for you with this) contact me so we can arrange for some swatches etc? Thanks so, so much!! You guys seem fabulous, looking forward to hearing from you!

Howie B. said...

Hi, Cassie. Ususually, if the website is not loading it is a result of Flash not being installed on your browser. You can download it here:

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

Just copy and paste the address into your browser.

You can also contact us via email at: customerservice@cocomyles.com or via phone at 1-866-599-2626.

I hope this helps!