Thursday, January 18, 2007

New Additions to the Site

We’ve reconfigured our site so that future additions to our Custom Couture can be done in a simpler and faster fashion. We’re excited to formally introduce our Short Sleeved Top and ¾ Length Sleeve Top. We'd received a ton of requests to make some tops that had a little more coverage and we've produced these tops with those requests in mind. The shawls aren’t looking too pretty on the sleeved tops at the moment, but we’re working on that.

We’ve also added purple/violet to our charmeuse color family as a stock color. Based on requests we’ve received over the past two months, purple is a very popular dress color.

We’ve also gotten around to adding a lot more testimonials and have decided to automate this system so that your “kind words” can be shared much faster.

We’re now looking to add a few dresses inspired from the recent Golden Globes awards. At the moment, we’re admiring the dresses worn by Jennifer Hudson, Angelina Jolie and Penelope Cruz. If there’s anything you were particularly fond of, we’d love to hear from you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to watch the golden globes this year but I have caught a few re-runs of it and I fell in love with Reese Witherspoon's dress. The color was perfect! I think even if you added the pale yellow as a color it would go well with any dress.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy playing with your flash dress builder even though I'm not on the market for a dress. I was excited to see the sleeved tops =)

Anonymous said...

I second the comment about the Reese Witherspoon dress. I would love it to wear it as a bride for my beach wedding.